|Designation :||Cust.Service Engr.||Department :||Customer Support|
|Work Experience :||2 years||No of Openings :||3|
|Job Location :||Chennai|
- Coordination activities related to post order.
- Co-ordination with the Manufacturing and QC Departments for knowing readiness of the material for dispatch.
- Preparation of Order Acceptance on receipt of a P.O. in ERP system.
- Preparation of dispatch documents ( like DC, invoice, road permit etc.) based on the customer’s requirement.
- Co-ordination with QC for Third party Inspection on need basis.
- Submission of GA drawings to customer.
- Follow up with customer for Drawing approval.
- Tracking delivery dates.
- ISO Documentation.
- MIS reports on a monthly / yearly basis.
Skill Set required:
- Degree / Diploma in Engg.
- Should have worked in an Electrical Industry ( preferably Sales )
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conversant with MS Office
- Self correspondence – using technical language
- Knowledge of commercial matters (Excise, tax structure etc.)