|Designation :||Asst.Purchase Manager||Department :||Purchase|
|Work Experience :||8 to 10 years||No of Openings :||1|
|Job Location :||Chennai|
- Managing the material management, procurement and vendor development of Baliga.
- Handling the entire purchase functions, vendor development/rating, price finalizing.
- Material planning and procuring, Capital purchases, AMC, Sub-Contracts.
- Material Requirement Planning and procuring; Scheduling the materials stock.
- Negotiation with suppliers for better price and norms;Fixing of Vendors and price .
- Deciding the source; Vendor rating.
- AMC and Sub-Contracts; Stock reconciliation of sub-contractors.
- Capital purchases; Product costing with various combinations.
- Ensure supply of materials in time to manufacturing unit ;Control of Inventory.
- Cost control ; Month wise MIS- report Preparation.
- Create and Manage process requirements; Understand Business strategies.
- Inventory control ;Monitoring entire team on daily basics.
- Procurement/ Sourcing ;Cost Saving Initiatives.
- ISO documentation; Co-coordinating with production, Stores & maintenance for detailing them on quality & quantity requirements & finalizing the quality plan.
- Getting feedback from production, Stores & maintenance departments on supplied materials.
- Should be technically sound.
- Leadership quality.
- Ability to handle entire purchase and stores team.
Skill Set required:
- PG- Diploma in Material Management / Degree in Engineering, arts & science.
- Fluent in English. Tamil, & Hindi.;Good communication, Presentation skills.
- Ms – Office, ERP ;Understanding of business requirements related to manufacturing industry; Industry Certification.